It-Tnejn, Awwissu 20, 2007

You Are 89% Creative



You are an incredibly creative person. For you, there are no bounds or limits to your creativity.
Your next creation could be something very great... Or at least very cool!


woot woot !!

I oftenely think that I'm lacking from creativity, though my imagination never gives a damn break -for example the other day I was having a very serious talk with a very old friend of mine, then I gave a glimpse to an advert at the background. There it was. My faithful distraction, I could still percieve what was being told and also could reason out what I had heard but my answers were always yes or no- however, thats the least of my problems regarding my wild imagination and creativity.
Sometimes these things override my life, it happend numerous
times (and will still happen no matter what) that while I am trying to reason out the 'What Can I do to solve this problem?' question my imagination tries to hypnotize me into daydreaming...
The other day, I was thinking about my future and immediately Mr Creativity and his loving partner, Ms Imagination, came up to me saying: 'Hey why don't you become a gamedesigner!' -surely its this isn't a dream, it would be more like an orgasm- however I know that such a thing is to the least possible... (Paulo Coelho would disagree with me on this fact, his book The Alchemist, talks the dream of a guy and he just leaves everything and follows it.)

Whatever. Dont Forget to live by
'Teh LuLz of Life'


My faithful distraction, I could still percieve what was being told and also could reason out what i had heard but my answers were always yes or no

it happend numerous times that while I am trying to reason out what 'Can I do to solve this problem?' question my imagination tries to hypnotize me into daydreaming...


P.S.: I have limited my self on writing one post per day. I found out that I can be much more wildly expressive by this fact.

No comments: