This is probably my and most sexist blog post ever, I'm really sorry, but it had to be done:
5) Bloodrayne - the game may lack potential, you might also think as if you're wasting your time. However everything is made up for with this vampire's costume & generous chest pillows.
4) Lara Croft - I had to include her, then again why shouldn't I ?
3) Triss Merigold - one of my favourite games, not for the tits though. However, I'll have to admit it's not the first time I got distracted.
2) Taki - I played Soul Calibur 4 on the 360, I won't call myself a fan, but neither a hater. Mostly due to the fact that I always end up playing as Taki, that's some awesome boobage.
1) Elexis Sinclaire - sexiest CEO in the world and certifiable genius, first appeared to cause all sorts of problems for John Blade in the first-person shooter, SiN. Though she was wildly shapely then she's even more curvy and scantily clad now, courtesy of Valve's Source engine. She may be an evil incarnate, but, man, does she ever fill out a bikini.